Chances for GameFi Users to Purchase $FROYO Tokens at Strategic Price as Froyo Strategic Partners. Apply Now!



Jan 13, 20222 min read

Chances for GameFi Users to Purchase $FROYO Tokens at Strategic Price as Froyo Strategic Partners. Apply Now! proudly hosts a Strategic round for $FROYO tokens on our launchpad. Joining this sale, GameFi users have the same chances to buy $FROYO at a strategic price as Froyo strategic partners: Animoca Brands, Spartan, GBV, 12 Capital, and so on. Especially, users can buy tokens at 3 times lower prices than Froyo’s public pools.
Once in a blue moon, let’s apply whitelist for the $FROYO Strategic round on the GameFi launchpad now.


  • Registration time: 10:00 UTC, January 13–08:00 UTC, January 17
  • Winner announcement: January 17, 2021
  • Pool date: January 18, 2021
  • Buying time (Phase 1 — Guaranteed allocation): 11:00 UTC — 12:00 UTC
  • Buying time (Phase 2 — FCFS): 12:00 UTC — 12:15 UTC
  • Listing time and claim time: January 18, 2022

Pool detail

  • Price per token: $0.02 per $FROYO (3 times lower than public price)
  • Vesting schedule: 20% unlocked on TGE, 1 year cliff, and remaining 80% monthly linear release from the 2nd year onwards.
  • Network: BSC
  • Accepted currency: BUSD
  • Restricted countries: United States of America, China, Hong Kong, DR Congo, Iran, Myanmar, Sudan, Iraq, Ivory Coast, North Korea, Syria, Zimbabwe, Cuba, Belarus, Liberia

Token allocation details

➡️ Strategic round:

__Allocation: $95,000

The Individual Allocation will be calculated based on the GameFi Launchpad Rank. Learn about it HERE.

How to join the Froyo Strategic pool on the GameFi launchpad?

To be eligible for Froyo public offering on GameFi, please complete the following steps:

Step 1: Go to and Connect wallet.

Step 2: Stake $GAFI at to get Rookie rank at least.

See detailed guide for $GAFI Staking HERE

Step 3: Complete KYC

  • Select the pool you want to join and open its details.
  • The system will ask you to KYC. Click the “KYC Now” button.
  • Fill in all the necessary information to complete the KYC process.

Step 4: Join the $FROYO IGO Pool, then apply Whitelist.

About is an all-encompassing hub for game finance. Its ecosystem features Aggregator, Launchpad, Marketplace, Yield Guilds, Metaverse, and Feature G. was created to work out problems that most game studios have encountered and discovered effective ways in developing a platform that builds relationships with game players, token holders, and traders all in one place.

Website | Twitter | Telegram Channel | Main Chat | Discord | Facebook | LinkedIn |