COMPLETE GUIDELINE: 7 STEPS TO JOIN THE INITIAL GAMING OFFERING (IGO) ON GAMEFI LAUNCHPAD
Jun 5, 2022•4 min read
Initial Gaming Offering, or IGO for short, is a great time for gamers and investors to buy projects’ tokens at their public price. At GameFi.org, we are proud to offer GameFi launchpad - one of the leading platforms conducting IGO for game projects. The process for IGO is well designed and suitable for every level of user.
Let’s take a quick tour to learn how to join IGO on GameFi.org, just by 7 basic steps:
1. Access GameFi.org:
- At the bar on the left side, click on the IGO with the rocket icon.
2. Connect Wallet:
- In the top right corner, click on the green button “Connect Wallet”.
- Then the Connect Wallet window will pop out. Choose the type of network and related wallet to continue.
- Click the dropdown arrow near the wallet’s address and choose “My Profile” to add sub-wallets. The sub-wallet is required for applying the whitelists of the IGO pools based on Solana networks. It is also be used for receiving tokens in Solana/Terra address.
- Click on the Edit Profile with the pencil icon and then enter Solana/Terra wallet address.
- Click “Save” and the sub-wallet will be added to the launchpad of GameFi.org.
- For more detail, click “Staking” feature on the left sidebar. The complete guideline on how to stake and unstake will be released shortly. Stay tuned.
- To join IGOs, users need to reach one of these ranks on GameFi.org: Rookie, Elite, Pro, Legend. Refer to GameFi.org ranking system HERE.
4. KYC (Know Your Customer):
- KYC process is required for whitelisting applications. Once staking successfully, users can do KYC to apply whitelist for any project.
- This process is done only once.
- Click “Verify Now” and fill out all the required fields to complete the KYC.
Note: It takes you from 24 to 48 hours to have your submission approved.
5. Apply Whitelist:
- After finishing the KYC, click the green button “Apply Whitelist”.
- Note: The requirements to join the whitelist are different for each pool and are decided by the project team.
- Fulfill the information of Twitter & Telegram usernames. Then click “Apply Whitelist”.
- The status of Whitelist registration is one of the three below icons.
5. Swap Tokens:
- In the ‘Swap’ tab in IGO, users will be allowed to swap the token. After checking the Allocation and wallet balance, users could input the amount they want, or click ‘Max’ to auto-fill with their max. Then click ‘Approve’.
- After the Approving process, users will be moved to Step 2: Swap. Fill in the amount you want to purchase.
- Confirm wallet and wait for the transaction process. In the Rounds Info area, users can check the purchased tokens.
7. Claim Tokens:
- Choose ‘Claim’ tab right next to ‘Swap’.
- The button ‘Claim on GameFi.org’ will turn green when it reached the tokens’ claim time. Just a click to claim your tokens.
Note: Depending on each project, users will claim tokens on gamefi.org or an external website or receive an airdrop to a sub-wallet.
There are steps in the process of joining IGO on GameFi.org, we hope to bring users the most helpful information. Please do not hesitate to contact us at our official channels for any further concerns.
Note: This article is not investment advice. Users are supposed to take responsibility for their actions.
GameFi.org is an all-in-one discovery hub for games and metaverses. We aim to build digital communities and manage virtual economies for mainstream adoption. GameFi.org offers a suite of solutions covering the entire games and gamified projects lifecycle, following a vision of one digital platform, one virtual identity requiring zero blockchain knowledge. Visit https://gamefi.org/ for more information.
Twitter | Telegram Channel | Main Chat | Discord | Facebook | LinkedIn | YouTube
I do not Direct Message you first but I Direct Your Heart ❤️.