Introducing DeathRoad IGO Pools on GameFi — Get ready to Race!



Sep 1, 20212 min read

Introducing DeathRoad IGO Pools on GameFi — Get ready to Race!

After successfully launching Kaby Arena, GameFi is proud to introduce new and unique IGO Pools for the DeathRoad, BSC’s first Metaverse racing game. Inspired by the Play-to-earn mechanism, DeathRoad and GameFi will cooperate to host the first IGO that you can play, to be specific, a race to win! Other community members can also join IGO through community competition on Gleam. Read on to find out more.

📆 Schedule

  • Racer and Community competition: 03:00 p.m UTC, Wednesday, September 1, 2021–02:00 p.m UTC, Saturday, September 4, 2021
  • Winner announcement: Saturday, September 4, 2021
  • IGO date: Sunday, September 5, 2021
  • Buying time (FCFS): 10:00 a.m UTC — 11:00 a.m UTC
  • Listing time: 04:00 p.m UTC
  • Claiming time: 04:15 p.m UTC

📎 Pool Details

  • Token: $DRACE
  • Token type: BEP20
  • Price per token: $0.006 per DRACE
  • Total allocation: $17,000
  • Vesting schedule: 20% at TGE, cliff 1 month, the remaining 80% vested over the next 4 months
  • Accepted currency: BUSD
  • Restricted countries: United States of America, China, Hong Kong, and all sanctioned OFAC countries (DR Congo, Iran, Myanmar, Sudan, Iraq, Ivory Coast, North Korea, Syria, Zimbabwe, Cuba, Belarus, Liberia)
  • Token allocation:
📌Note: The purchase method is FCFS so only the fastest winners can buy the allocation. Get ready to race!

📖 How to join the DeathRoad IGO Pools on GameFi?

For Participants on Racer Pool

  1. Follow our twitter accounts: @DeathRoad_io and @GameFi_Official
  2. Like and quote retweet the IGO announcement tweet with hashtags #GameFi #DeathRoad $GAFI $DRACE.
  3. Race in DeathRoad Game HERE and try to get the highest score possible (in kilometer).
  4. Important❗️ You need to record a video of your screen that shows the evidence for the three above steps. Again, that includes (1) following DeathRoad and GameFi on twitter, (2) quote retweet the IGO announcement with required hashtags and (3) your highest score (in kilometer).
  5. Complete the application form HERE

For Participants on Community Pool

  1. Visit the community competition on Gleam HERE.
  2. Fill out the required details (Full name, Email, Wallet Address ERC-20, Telegram username, twitter username). You MUST enter the same wallet address ERC-20 you intend to register on GameFi, or else you may not be able to get your allocation on the IGO date.
  3. Complete tasks on Gleam (each task is worth 1 point), plus Like and retweet the IGO announcement tweet with hashtags #GameFi #DeathRoad $GAFI $DRACE. This is important, don’t forget it 👆

⚡️ Tip: You can refer your friends on Gleam for extra 10 points. Remember that the more points you have, the more likely you are to get picked.

📌 Note: If you are our winner, you need to register on GameFi and get your KYC profile “Verified” before the big IGO time.

About is an all-encompassing hub for game finance. Its ecosystem features Aggregator, Launchpad, Marketplace, Yield Guilds, Metaverse, and Feature G. was created to work out problems that most game studios have encountered and discovered effective ways in developing a platform that builds relationships with game players, token holders, and traders all in one place.

Website | Twitter | Telegram Channel | Main Chat | Discord | Facebook | LinkedIn |